Before selecting from the many HGH injections brands for sale today, educate yourself about the differences in quality. What you learn here may have a tremendous impact on your health as well as your wallet. After all, if you try to save money and buy an inferior brand of human growth hormones, you likely will not get any results. That means you will have to pay again, this time to get a better quality brand of HGH. In the end, it will wind up costing you more than doing a bit of research before clicking the word “buy” on that unregulated website.
The best HGH injections brands contain the same 191 amino acid sequence as naturally produced growth hormone. You can find many of them on websites like https://www.kingsbergmedical.com. These brands are manufactured under strict quality control conditions and with the best ingredients. The following brands of HGH meet those requirements:
- Norditropin by Novo Nordisk
- Genotropin by Pfizer
- Omnitrope by Sandoz
- Humatrope by Eli Lilly
- Saizen by EMD Serono
- Zomacton (formerly Tev-Tropin) by Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Which HGH Injections Brands Are Most Effective for Adults?
All brands of HGH injections listed above are extremely effective for growth hormone deficient adults. Somatropin, the chemical name for bioidentical HGH, is made by using recombinant DNA technology. It is an expensive process and one that many lesser pharmaceutical companies do not use. However, you cannot produce real, high-quality HGH without using the rDNA method.
Unfortunately, not all HGH injections brands follow those guidelines. Some companies overseas create a 192 amino acid sequence for their human growth hormones. This is one time when more is not better. They do not use the recombinant technology to produce their HGH. Instead, what they offer is an inferior form of human growth hormones that also carries significant risks of side effects. The body does not recognize 192 amino acid HGH as real growth hormones.
There is also no significant difference in effectiveness among the brands of HGH listed above. The molecular structure of the HGH medication is the same. Just remember that the only real HGH comes in the form of an injectable. It is a fragile molecule that can only enter the bloodstream via an injection. HGH is too large to pass through nasal or oral membranes or the skin. If ingested, the body’s natural digestive processes and enzymes would destroy the HGH before it could enter the bloodstream.
Which HGH Injections Brands Are Easiest to Use?
Ease of use is a relative term when discussing HGH injection brand names. Some of the human growth hormone brands offer multiple injection methods. Here is some basic information that may help you decide which is best for you:
- Standard vials of lyophilized (freeze-dried powder) HGH – you will also receive reconstituting solution to mix the HGH before use. A supply of insulin syringes and needles accompany the HGH medication to use for injecting the daily dose. The injection process is simple – the same as when you get a shot at the doctor’s office.
- Individually prefilled syringes – perhaps the easiest method of all, each two-chamber syringe contains one dose of HGH powder and the premeasured diluent ready to combine when it is time for your shot. After use, simply discard the empty syringe in the Sharps container.
- All-in-one injector pens – these units come prefilled with HGH, either as a powder requiring reconstitution or premixed. Of course, the premixed options are the easiest to use.
- Refillable injector pens – replaceable cartridges allow for the pens to be used over and over again. Most HGH injections brands that come this way require reconstitution.
Is There a Price Difference Among the Various HGH Injections Brands?
There is always a price to pay for convenience and the latest designs. Injector pens and prefilled syringes will cost more than standard HGH vials. Some brands of HGH cost more, as dictated by their pharmaceutical companies. Norditropin, Humatrope, and Genotropin are often the most expensive HGH injections brands that you will find for sale.
Omnitrope by Sandoz is often the most economically affordable. The manufacturer aims at keeping costs as low as possible for HGH injections.
One thing that you should never do when looking to buy HGH is to get it off unregulated internet websites. Companies that advertise low prices often provide inferior quality products. First of all, you cannot buy HGH legally in the US without a doctor’s prescription. The only way to get it without authorization is from the “black market.” These websites are linked to companies overseas, often in areas of Asia where little oversight is provided. You could receive a potentially dangerous and counterfeit medication that could harm your health.