Woman, 35, raped by boyfriend who live streamed it on a CHAT SITE

Samantha Miller was raped by her boyfriend who live streamed it to chat room
Samantha Miller was raped by her boyfriend who live streamed it to chat room
Samantha Miller was raped by her boyfriend who live streamed it to chat room
Samantha Miller was raped by her boyfriend who live streamed it to chat room

A woman has described how she was raped by her boyfriend who LIVE STREAMED the ordeal – and caused her to give birth to a brain damaged baby.

Samantha Miller, 35, has waived her anonymity to describe the ”horror” of the repeated sexual attacks and domestic violence by then partner Sean Johnstone, 43.

He held a knife held to her throat and threatened to kill her before he raped her – while streaming it all onto a chat room site.

Sick dad-of-five Johnstone punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant with his child – which later caused the baby to be born with disabilities.

He even threatened her with a knife and told her she’d die unless he performed a sex act on his dog.

Mum-of-one Sam says the ordeal was just one of many sick attacks which took place over a two year period at their home.

Her former boyfriend was locked up for 17-and-a-half years after being found guilty on all 27 counts at Teeside Crown Court.

The charges included rapes, indecent assaults, and possessing hundreds of images of child pornography and extreme pornography featuring animals.

Sam, a mother of one, has now waived her legal right to remain anonymous in the hope of encouraging other victims to escape violent relationships.

She said: “It was like spending two years in a horror film. I would wake up with him on top of me.

“The laptop was on in front of me and he said people were watching, that it was connected to a seedy chat room.

“I was pregnant at the time. He punched me in the stomach, then he raped me. I was too scared to go to sleep at night.

“He was trying to get me to do things with his Rottweiler. He brought it into the bedroom. He was trying to get me to have sex with the dog, while I was pregnant.

“He held a knife to my throat. He told me that if I didn’t, he would kill me. He hit me with his callipers. I was too scared to go to sleep at night.

“Many times I went without a meal. He stubbed out cigarettes on me.

“He had knives and screwdrivers all over the house, he would hit me with heavy ornaments, throw buckets of wee over me.

“I wasn’t allowed to go out, I was rarely allowed to hold my child. I got a hiding if I answered him back. He would say ‘I’m going to kill you and kill that baby.’.

“I can’t remember how many times I was raped by him. Every day, in the end, I was being abused. It was continuous, day and night. I was walking on egg shells, constantly.”

Sam, a former care worker, began her relationship with Johnstone in 2006,  four years after moving to the north east from Chelmsford, Essex.

But he soon started to control her life and she says Johnstone threw out her make-up and dictated what clothes she wore.

He began physically abusing her and then started raping her in her sleep.

Their daughter was born with brain damage which doctors said was caused by a serious impact while in the womb.

The week before Christmas, 2008, she finally managed to escape after suffering two years of violent abuse.

Sam grabbed her six-month-old daughter, her changing bag and just #2, and managed to catch a bus to the local police station.

She and her baby spent the next 18 months in women’s refuges.

During her time with Johnstone, the couple moved around frequently, living in Hartlepool, and other locations in Co. Durham.

Police initially told her there was insufficient evidence to prosecute, but two years later Johnstone’s second victim came forward and they corroborated each other’s stories.

Sam said: “He was convicted of every charge. It was unanimous, by every member of that jury.

“When they read out the first guilty verdict I started shaking. When they got to count 27 I burst into tears.

“I went back for the sentencing the next day, they took him past me in his wheelchair. I said ‘Who’s in control now?'”

After being jailed in 2012, Judge Simon Bourne-Arton said Johnstone had a “deeply unhealthy interest in sexual depravity”.

Sam, who lives in Washington with her six-year-old daughter, has post-traumatic stress disorder and her arms are covered in scars where she has self-harmed.

“I still see him every night and every day, coming at me with a knife,” she said.

“Sometimes if something touches my head I feel him grabbing my hair. I have nightmares.

“I believe he is the devil. He is not just a criminal. It was like he was possessed.”

The horrific abuse has left Sam feeling paranoid when men look at her.

She said:  “If someone says ‘I’m sure I recognise you from somewhere’, I think ‘have they seen me being raped? Is that where they recognise me from. I’m constantly paranoid.”

“My life has been taken. I may be alive but because of what’s happened, I’m not me any more. I want to stop that happening to other people – there is a way out.”

Sam is planning to change her name and move out of the area with her daughter, before Johnstone, formerly of Wharton Terrace, Hartlepool, is released from jail.

“He is going to come for us and I know he is,” she said.

“He told me if I ever left him, he would find me and he would kill me. He still controls my life. My life, to this day, is controlled.”

The violence Johnstone in?icted on Sam during her pregnancy left their daughter with lasting disabilities.

“My daughter was born with brain damage, which they said was caused by a serious impact while in the womb,” Sam said.

“When she was a year old I was told she had cerebral palsy and that she would never be able to sit or walk or talk,  but she is doing really well now and she runs around.”

The girl was also  later diagnosed with neurological condition Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, which she inherited from her rapist dad.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here