NTI_BLACKBERRY_FIRE19

COVENTRY, UNITED KINGDOM – 4 DECEMBER, 2012: The Blackberry phone how it is now. See NTI story NTIBB.
An 11-year-old boy suffered burns to his legs from a mobile phone that exploded and set fire to his bed. Kian McCreath from Coventry, woke up screaming when his brother’s Blackberry erupted into flames setting his duvet and mattress alight in the bedroom they share. The schoolboy had melted plastic stuck to his legs and was taken to hospital. (Photo by Mathew Growcoot / newsteam)

Recent News