SWNS_ECIG_EXPLOSION_01

The scars left on Robbie Robson’s leg after his e-cigarette blew up. See SWNS story SWECIG; A man was left with horrific burns after an e-cigarette blew up in his pocket and set his entire leg – on FIRE. Robbie Robson’s leg went up in flames and a loud bang went off ‘like a firework’ as fiance Kerry Anne Vinson watched on and screamed in shock. The 24-year-old suffered second and third degree serious burns and may require surgery after the explosion on Saturday, while the pair were out shopping in Aylesham, Kent. Robbie had been carrying some spare batteries for his e-cigarette in his trousers when one exploded and set his entire right leg on fire.

Recent News