More news arriving from the government regarding energy savings gets many people asking the obvious questions: who will be able to afford to invest in the concept of generating their own power and if the grants are introduced, how can we ensure everyone gets a fair chance of benefiting from new schemes.
It may sound very exciting to hear business secretary Greg Clark to announce the Government would invest £246m in battery technology that would allow UK households to generate, store and even sell their very own electricity, but, with people unable to keep up with the high energy price tags today, the changes to the rules (sometime over the next year) can’t come quick enough.
In the aura of the biggest UK economy growth slump since last year’s Brexit referendum, and the energy prices forecasted to go up even under Theresa May’s price cap plans, the need for more immediate solutions has never been more urgent.
Home Logic, a home improvement company based in Hampshire, UK specialising in energy efficient loft insulation’s & external facade coatings, introduced My Energy – online energy tariff comparison tool that helps financially squeezed households take control over their gas and electricity spending.
My energy has a few major goals:
– To help UK homeowners and renters spend less on energy bills by switching to a cheaper energy provider
– To educate people about energy saving strategies and encourage them to utilise that knowledge in their everyday life
– To stop a negative financial and emotional impact that regular energy price rises have on individuals and communities
– Is completely FREE to use
– It only takes a few minutes to register
– It will assist with the whole switching process
– It finds the best possible deal available at a given time
– It gives full control by allowing customers to review the whole plan before switching
How is My Energy different from other supplier switching websites?
– It is totally independent and not affiliated with any energy providers
– It is completely FREE to the consumer, no hidden fees or involuntary subscriptions
– It is based on values of honesty, integrity and transparency
Delivering immediate solutions during the times when neither political nor economical scene looks friendly, Home Logic continues to help protect hundreds of people, their savings and their future.
At the same time, it shows some UK businesses are not just about the profits, but, they very much are about the positive contribution towards their customers’ lives. Simple.