Monthly Archives: September 2013
Mark Steadman, 38, was left in agonising pain at the slightest touch after being diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) in 2009.
The victim, who has not been named, was understood to be visiting a pretty seaside resort in Devon.
Brenda Caunter, 62, was tending vegetables in her allotment in 1972 when the golden band slipped off her finger.
Norman Field started work after leaving school in 1947 and has made a staggering ONE MILLION keys.
The trusty pet can monitor the glucose levels of owner Claire Petersfield by smelling her sweat.
The barmy pet owner was one of thousands of time-wasters who wrongly used the emergency number over the last 12 months.
Two stewards had to haul her 20-stone frame through the narrow entrance in front of jeering rival supporters. Lorraine, 47, who had gone to the Manchester stadium to watch the rugby Challenge Cup final, was so embarrassed she spent the first half crying in the toilets.
Korben Edwards, 11, popped the Werther's Original into his mouth during a science lesson.
Social services worker Sue Bennett, 43, choked in disgust as she took the top of the bun off the burger to remove the gherkins. One of the meat patties was pink and uncooked to she took it to the manageress, who tested it with a temperature probe. It gave a reading of 39 degrees C - just above FREEZING.