SWNS_SOLAR_FIRE_025

Collect photograph of Tony and Angela McIntyre’s house in Thornbury, South Gloucestershire, where a solar panel malfunction caused a house fire. See SWNS story SWSOLAR; A family had to flee their home and are yet to return because of a fire caused by faulty SOLAR PANELS. The McIntyres are currently in temporary accommodation after an electrical fire completely decimated their top floor. Father of two Anthony, 51, managed to get his wife and 15-year-old daughter – who was asleep during the fire – out of the house safely. The fire is believed to have started due to a fault with the inverter in the loft, which then caused a fireball to fall down into a spare bedroom.

Recent News