Ash Coe who survived a 33,000 volt electric shock. See SWNS story SWSHOCK; A man suffered three heart attacks and had his heart stop for 35 minutes after suffering a 33,000-volt electric shock which should have killed him. Ash Coe, 31, who lives in Forches with his mum Debbie Geall and stepdad Paul Winterall corr, was working at Knockworthy Farm in Huntshaw when the accident happened in March 2013. He has very little recollection of the accident, and lost six years’ memory leaving him thinking he was 23 when he woke up. Ash was unconscious for 13 days and spent a total of four months at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital before having to learn to walk and talk again.