NTI_BMW_FIRE_09

A car owner who dropped off her prized BMW at a garage to be fixed was left stunned when she found out it had burst into flames – by logging on to FACEBOOK. See NTI story NTIBMW. Thushanthi Rajah (corr), 35, only came across a video of her wrecked £37,000 vehicle on fire when she went onto the social networking site to check her messages. She had taken the car to a vehicle repair shop after it had an issue with a filter earlier this month. But when the motor was taken for a test drive after being fixed thick bloke smoke started billowing from the air vents before it caught fire. Dramatic video footage captured by a local shop owner shows the BMW X5 fully ablaze in the middle of a busy street in Heanor, Derbys.

Recent News